" Beau in defaut "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" black is my love "

We can chatting here





happy ho ?}
Sunday 18 September 2011 | 00:01 | 0Comment

hii there ! :D im happy la today. you know why? err' now im at Sibu ! yea ! this Mon' i can start schooling. :D like at 11.40 a.m. me and my family went back to Sibu from KCH and arrived at 6.10 p.m. wahh, i miss school so much babe. and i just can't get stop thinking 'bout my school maa~  just like 'KANAK-2 RIANG :P haha. but i miss pepet a lot ~ wat r'u doing there pepet?  i wanna heared ur laugh ! :D  'boh bangga mun bca tok lak pepet -___________________- ok,ok tomorrow Sun' rites? huh ! i want go to church bha. but i didn't have transport maa~ my mom busy tomorrow. :\ just prays at home la babe. :) what's plan tomorrow? haha, *on9 mode tomorrow :)  im lazy bha right now, but i still wanna refresh my blog. ngee :D  ohh , rites was 12.oo a.m. ohh no. i wanna go to bed bloggie. :') BABAII